PAX Programs Incorporated was founded by Alison Armstrong and Joan McClain in 1995. We are mission-driven and in the business of educating men and women about the predicament of gender, the interaction of masculinity and femininity, and the principles of the paradigm of Partnership. PAX (the Latin word for “peace” and an acronym for Partnership, Adoration and Xtasy) creates peace between the sexes by providing unique and immediately useful information and a transformation in how we see ourselves and each other.
Our flagship program, The Queen’s Code Workshop (formerly Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women®), is a weekend educational workshop for women, which transforms the way they relate to men. It facilitates the reconciliation many women are seeking with men and outlines the skills necessary for women to realize powerful, satisfying relationships with all of the men in their lives.
To date, thousands of women, age 17 to 83, have completed The Queen’s Code Workshop/Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women®, and a majority of them have attended advanced workshops. Our workshops are offered in several major North American cities including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Edmonton, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and Toronto.
PAX is a relatively small organization with less than a dozen full-time employees and roughly 70 weekend staff. Our programs are supported by extraordinary men and women who volunteer in our workshops and organize communities of graduates.
Consistent with our commitment to ensure that our education is available to all future generations of humanity, we are focused on these areas: capturing our information and insights; keeping our programs current and relevant; making our work accessible and affordable in a variety of formats; and continually sourcing our work from our hearts, integrity and spiritual nature.
PAX Mission & Principles
PAX is passionate about altering our society's culture by transforming the way women and men relate to themselves and each other. We provide extraordinary information with which people can profoundly affect their relationships in all circumstances. We are dedicated to having this priceless education available to all future generations. We intend to accomplish this with fun, integrity, intelligence, courage and in partnership with both masculine and feminine forms of power.
- We are visionary. What we provide makes a difference for individuals, relationships, families, organizations, communities and society.
- We celebrate and utilize masculinity and femininity.
- Our customers are courageous women and men with a strong desire to have satisfying relationships. They want to gain an extraordinary understanding of gender and are willing to adopt a new point-of-view towards men and women.
- We safeguard all aspects of our workshops and our information. We ensure that they are original, have consistent quality, are transformational and have a profound and lasting impact. We further ensure that the materials are used appropriately, confidentiality is kept and that our education is personal, safe and affordable.
- We are infused and empowered with the spirit of accountability, both for our individual responsibilities and objectives, as well as the company's mission and goals.
- We insist on an elegant and dignified presentation of the company at all times and in all its expressions.
- We honor ourselves, each other and our team members as priceless individuals, paying attention to our needs and heart's desires. We celebrate each other's brilliance and have compassion for each other's blind spots. We consciously create affinity and connection. We respect human instinct and support victories of Human Spirit by focusing on empowering each other to feel safe, cherished and appreciated. We maintain and expand the quality of our individual contributions by healing, clearing and holding our space.
- We are passionate about partnership. We collaborate as a team of Queens and Kings in a vortex of combined genius, intention and celebration. We consciously strive to embody, implement and teach the Elements of Partnership. We practice: "What if no one is misbehaving?" and "What if there is a good reason for that?".
- We enjoy prosperity. We provide profitable programs and products that make a difference in the world. We collaborate with like-minded and like-hearted people in the spirit of abundance. We invest wisely to increase our capacity, expand our reach and appreciate our partners.
- We are kind to one another. In sensitive situations, we always declare the context of the conversation. We put corrections in terms of the big picture.
- We have fun as an integral aspect of our work and accomplishments. We operate with a sense of play, keep laughter present and have a sense of humor about it all.
- We support and encourage participation and leadership in fulfilling our mission.