Bringing It All Together
with Alison Armstrong
Three one-hour conference call sessions for graduates of ALL of the following workshops:
- The Queen’s Code Workshop (formerly Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women)
- The Queen’s Code for Life (formerly Celebrating Women: Regarding Ecstasy & Power)
- The Queen’s Code for Sex (formerly Celebrating Men & Sex)
- The Queen’s Code for Relationships (formerly Celebrating Men & Marriage)
- The Queen’s Code Challenge: Understanding Women (formerly Understanding Women: Unlock the Mystery)
Complete your Queen’s Code journey with Alison!
Ever wonder how the pieces fit together? Alison leads an intimate, 3-session series that gives you a concise and illuminating review of the topics and skills taught in The Queen’s Code Workshop and the graduate-level programs. Meanwhile, she connects all the dots back to you being a Queen. There are opportunities to ask questions, get clarification, give yourself credit for your growth, and create a new relationship to all the information you acquired in your journey through the Queen’s Code curriculum. As you connect all the material to being a Queen, Alison gets to connect with you.
- This teleclass consists of 3 one-hour conference calls.
- Registration is limited to 35 participants.
- Information to access your calls will be emailed to you once your registration is complete.
- All sessions are recorded. Recordings are available online for 30 days after the completion of each teleclass.
Note: Don't see "Register" buttons below? You must Log In to have Registration Options appear in the table.
|Call Leader: Alison Armstrong
|Thursdays November 30, Dec 7 & 14, 2017
||5:00 PM Pacific Time - 6:00 PM Pacific Time