Help for our Online Programs
Thank you for participating in our online curriculum! We are thrilled to be making our transformational curriculum available in the most important location – YOURS!
To Access your Online Course:
- Login to your account at https://understandmen.com/login.php
- (Click Forgot Username or Forgot Password if you don’t remember)
- On the My Account screen, under Online Courses, select “CLICK HERE”
- Select the Online Course you want to begin.
- On the first page of your program, scroll down to read, agree, and enter your initials to sign the “Well-Being Statement,” “Confidentiality Agreement,” and “Private Use of Notes.”
- Click “Submit” to connect to the program and begin!
At the PAX eLearning Center, you will find the following for each program:
- All Sessions listed by Title and Number on the Contents page.
- On the individual Session pages, you’ll see:
- Any Handouts required for that Session.
- It’s your choice to PRINT a copy
- Or EDIT the file on your computer
- The video portion of the program with Alison
- A series of self-education prompts and implementation suggestions to get the most value from the workshop, for example:
- Exercises for those who learn best verbally, visually and kinesthetically
- Prompts for those who want to journal or think more deeply about the material
- A Private Facebook Group to participate with others
- Pause, Rewind and Replay any session you’ve already completed.
- The system will take you back to the session you left off.
We’ve created a wide variety of bonus content in the PAX eLearning Center for you to get more value out of this online program. Take advantage of everything we have provided, not just the video portions, to help you integrate the information as it applies to your life, and receive the most from your purchase. By getting this education “in your bones, ” it will become a natural, empowering part of the expression of who you are.
Tips for Best Possible Webinar Experience:
If you are having trouble watching the videos, make sure you:
- Close other applications and browser tabs on your computer.
- Have a good internet connection (speed below). Plug in your wired internet ethernet connection, if possible.
- Use the latest version of your browser: (Chrome / Safari / Firefox / Opera / Internet Explorer)
- Encourage other people who are on the same internet connection to refrain from downloading large files or streaming video (like Netflix).
Internet Download Speed:
- The quality of your video depends upon your Internet Connection Download Speed. The minimum download speed required is 1 megabytes per second (Mbps). To find out your download speed, click on “Go!” at this link: http://www.speedtest.net/
- If you’re experiencing excessive buffering during playback, it’s probably because your Internet connection cannot support continuous playback of the selected video quality. Switch to “Auto” in the quality menu if available in your browser. This will allow the player to select the best quality video file to stream. If “Auto” is not available, switch to one of the lower quality options.
Video Buffering / Pausing / Stopping:
Frequent buffering can occur when the viewer's Internet bandwidth does not support playback of the selected video quality. It can also happen when there is fluctuations in the viewer's internet Internet Service Provider. This can happen during peak usage times.
Try the following to reduce buffering/pausing while playing the video:
- Switch to "Auto" in the quality menu, if available, in your
- If "Auto" is not available, switch to one of the lower quality options.
- Close extra browser tabs or other applications that may be using extra bandwidth.
- Click the "HD" in the bottom right of the video. Change it to a lower resolution.
The program is available to watch at your own pace and as many times as you like! You will have access to the webinar for a full 90 days from the day you got the "Access" email (unless you bought a package that gives you 365 days). Please contact Customer Care (CustomerCare@understandmen.com) if you need more time to complete the program.
If your technical issues continue, please email email@example.com.
Include in your email:
- A detailed description of the difficulty
- Your operating system
- Your speedtest.net results
- And a screenshot of your problem
We will respond to your email within 24 hours.