PAX Programs Incorporated is in the business of educating women about men. PAX, the Latin word for “peace” and an acronym for Partnership,
Adoration and Xtasy, creates peace between the sexes by providing unique and immediately useful information to women.
PAX’s flagship program, Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women®,
is a weekend educational workshop for women, which transforms the way they relate to men. It facilitates the reconciliation many women are seeking
with men and outlines the skills necessary for women to realize powerful, satisfying relationships with all of the men in their lives.
To date, thousands of women, age 17 to 83, have completed Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women, and a majority of them
have attended advanced workshops. PAX Programs’ workshops are now offered
in major cities including Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, and in other Southern California and Pacific Northwest cities.
It’s not unusual for women to travel from Canada and Europe to do the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women workshop series. In 2003
and 2004, PAX Programs conducted its first workshops in the United Kingdom.
Purpose & Principles
PAX is passionate about altering our society’s culture by transforming the way women relate to men. We provide extraordinary
information with which women can profoundly affect their relationships with men of all ages and in all circumstances. We are dedicated to having
this priceless information in the hearts and minds of one million women. We intend to accomplish this with fun, integrity, intelligence, courage
and in partnership with both masculine and feminine forms of power.
- We are visionary. What we provide makes a difference for individuals, relationships, families, organizations, communities, and society.
- We celebrate and utilize masculinity and femininity.
- Our customers are courageous women with a strong desire to have satisfying relationships with men.These women want to gain an extraordinary understanding
of men and are willing to adopt a new point-of-view towards men and women.
- We safeguard all aspects of the workshop and our information. We insure that they are original, have consistent quality, are transformational,
and have a profound and lasting impact. We further insure that the materials are used appropriately, confidentiality is kept, and that the workshop
is personal, safe, and affordable.
- We are infused and empowered with the spirit of accountability, both for our individual responsibilities and objectives, as well as the company’s mission and goals.
- We insist on an elegant and dignified presentation of the company at all times and in all its expressions.
- We work with affinity. We work with people we like, and with our key people, we consciously create and maintain affinity with each other.
- We are kind to one another. In sensitive situations, we always declare the context of the conversation. We put corrections in terms of the big picture.
- We have fun as an integral aspect of our work and accomplishments. We operate with a sense of play, keep laughter present, and have a sense of humor about it all.
- We support and encourage participation and leadership in fulfilling our Mission.
- There are no "little" people at PAX. Everybody schleps.